Live - Laugh - Love

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Tuesday...again

Ever have the feeling where you feel like you've already been through today like 20 times in the time it took to actually complete the day? It was about 2pm when I started thinking about everything I had done that day and realized WOW that was this morning and it still is TUESDAY! Ugh. I'm so looking forward to the weekend. I'm not sure where all my motivation is but it isn't at home or doing school work. I cannot get into this semester and I've tried...oh I've tried. I'm going to be late submitting my midterm and in fact I'll be spending my lunch at home tomorrow so that I can work on my project. It's a good idea to do that as I need every last point in this course.

Work is going well...at least 1/2 the day where I can spend time in my new role. I am anxious to start working full time in Marketing. I have a lot of projects I want to get started on and it is hard to switch mindsets so quickly during the day from manufacturing to marketing. By 3pm arrives I'm finally in the swing of things and I leave at 4pm. It's a bummer.

Mike has been sick. I've been feeling crappy. Nathan is adjusting to Kindergarten. He's doing awesome there but coming home overwhelmed and exhausted. His attitude is a bear but he's still a good kid. Jacob is little and cute but needy and sometimes even though it's adorable...I have things to do. Momma is feeling overwhelmed herself I guess.

Perhaps this is why I woke up with 2 panic attacks last night?

Perhaps.

Oh well. Time to try for a good night's sleep and get back at it tomorrow. Here's to hopefully getting ahead one day.

No comments: