Live - Laugh - Love

Monday, September 6, 2010

Kindergarten Here We Come...

I cannot believe it...

My Nathan is going to kindergarten tomorrow. I thought I'd be fine with it. Honestly, it's freaking me out a little how nervous I am about the whole thing. Since he was 6 weeks old he has been in daycare. Last year he started preschool and I was fine with it but this is real school, at a real brick building, with kids who are all the way to the 4th grade.

Sigh. The first day the parents are required to show up and stay for a few hours with the kid during orientation. I decided to take the day off tomorrow so I can spend the day with him when it's all over too. I am happy to spend this time with my son who is growing so fast. Today it's kindergarten and tomorrow he'll be asking for my keys to drive the car. I mean, when I'm going through this with Jacob, Nathan will be starting middle school. That is a scary thought because of how fast all of this has gone.

There is nothing that means more to me then my boys. Being a mother has changed me completely and knowing he's growing older and going to learn and be his own person makes me so very proud.

No comments: