Live - Laugh - Love

Monday, September 20, 2010

Oh Sew Fine

Part of the reason I started this blog was to showcase my Etsy store as well as others that I came across. With being so busy, I don't always have time to show off my mad skills but even less I show off others. However this time I can't lose the opportunity to show off an awesome find.

I recently purchased these mittens from www.ohsewfine.etsy.com. I have been looking at her site for a long time and finally made the choice to purchase these adorable mittens. I am SO happy that I did. They fit perfectly, are yummy fleece inside, and so warm! Perfect for the winter weather ahead.

She has lots of other choices. I am considering a few others for some Christmas presents. They would be perfect gifts for christmas. Nice price point and actually useful!

Check her out! You will not be sorry.

No comments: