Live - Laugh - Love

Friday, September 24, 2010

Mi Vida Loca or Something Like That

I finally updated my Etsy site after a long time of not doing so. In fact, I realized I let it get down to just 12 items available for sale. I can do a lot more then that. I guess I've been busier than I thought. It occurred to me today that I have little time for anything else these days.

People ask me often "how do you do it". Normally, I reply with "do what" because it catches me off guard. I guess I am busy with school, work, kids, etsy site, and then the general living cleaning, cooking, and playing stuff. My life is booked. Yet, for some reason I find it necessary to fill it even fuller. Like bowling league first Wednesday of every month...it's fun but it's something else to keep track of. I guess I'm a glutton for punishment.

I am so excited it is Friday. Besides catching up school this weekend I plan on making more hats like crazy. It's that time of year and I have to get them done...I have two baby blanket/hat sets to make for some friends of mine who are both due in January. That seems like a far enough time away but it's pretty close actually. Especially with me making blankets. Those take me forever.

Alright, enough blogging. Dog is outside and needs to be brought in, Nathan wants a new movie, Jacob is sleeping but only for now...it's almost bottle time, Mike is sick on the couch, and I still have to get those hats done ;) Life is crazy...but worth it.

No comments: