Live - Laugh - Love

Friday, July 17, 2009

Something Small But Fun


I just finished this earflap hat tonight. It felt so good to play with colors and come up with something small and quick but also different then what I've been doing.

It's not that I don't love doing beanies, but I was getting burned out so I had to toss this into the mix. I've been working on a ton of custom orders and I just have one more to do before I'm done. Once I'm done I'll be back to updating Etsy regularly and blogging...doing what I can to get an order :) I've been really fortunate this month.

Speaking of fortunate...I've heard some great news that I'm going to be an AUNT again! My sister-in-law and her husband are adopting a little boy in November. His name will be Caleb. We're all so very happy for them, and totally excited to have another little boy in the crew.

Molly is doing well here and is getting more part of the family each day. She's also biting a lot now and had trouble picking on Nathan too much. She just loves him, but doesn't understand her own strength when it comes to the nipping...soon we will have classes to take care of that!

This weekend we're hanging out with friends, have a birthday party to attend, and I'll be working on the last custom order. Then I get to try out my new pattern for a diaper cover, beanie, and booties set!

1 comment:

The Hunt Family said...

love the ear flap hats