Live - Laugh - Love

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Photographer Spotlight

Suzanne Hunt is a photographer in Southern California. She's is amazing at capturing color and playfulness in her photography. She's wonderful with babies, amazing with children, and great at capturing special moments with couples.

Lucky for me, she's also a friend of mine from high school who was willing to take photographs of my hats for my websites. Here's some special ones from her photo shoot.




I can't wait to get these on my Etsy site so they'll be available for purchase. She had such a wonderful way of bringing out their colors. Her adorible children made them look great.

You can find more of Suzanne's work at www.somethingmephotography.com. She has a wonderful way of connecting to her clients and getting them exactly what they're looking for. Be sure to check her out!

Thank you Suzanne for the photoshoot!!!