Live - Laugh - Love

Thursday, July 9, 2009

New Beanie Colors!

Wow has this week been busy! With a new puppy in the home, things are a little nuts around here! However, I was still able to get three of these done for a new listing on Etsy. I really love these colors.

I'll need to retake the pics eventually. They're just not that good. I don't have time to do that right now though with the orders I'm supposed to be getting out! Oh, and did I mention the puppy?! They're a lot of work...but she's worth it!

As you can see from this picture, Nathan is very much in love with Molly. They have a great time together.

I'm off to get some sleep. Tomorrow I start the order frenzy. I have 5 hats to make right now, not to mention all the other things I want to start with some new patterns I just got! Hopefully, I can get a lot done this weekend too!

No comments: