Live - Laugh - Love

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Mistakes Make Great Hats!


Our month without Daddy is soon coming to an end and he'll be coming home tomorrow! I have to say it has been a pretty crazy month and I've had my meltdowns but when push comes to shove I'm pretty lucky to have such a good kid. His puppy is pretty awesome too. Sometimes, they even take a break at the same time to give me a minute of peace.


Currently, Nathan is watching one of my favorite all time movies, Little Rascals. It has some of the best one liners. Once he remembers he has it we watch it at least 3 times before he asks to go back to cartoons or another movie. I am going to try and stick to just once tonight before bedtime since it's already almost 9pm.

In other news. I made a mistake this evening while making a hat. It turned out to be a pretty awesome mistake. Someone has ordered some beanies for their photography studio and would like a few in 4 year old size. This size is always rough for me and I normally go too small or too large. This time I went too large. I decided to add a visor to it and it came out awesome! I really like it. I'm going to send it to her anyways to match her 2 month old daughter and 4 year old daughter. Maybe they can get a great pic of the 3 of them in their hats?!


It makes me look like I almost tried to do something with myself today! Give me a break, please. I've had a rough month!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that's a fortunate mistake! Super cute with the visor :)

Unknown said...

Oh wow, I'd go nuts without my hubs for a month!! Good for you for surviving!

Those pictures of your little guy and his little pup are ADORABLE!!

Christie Cottage said...

Looks great! Glad your hubby will be home soon!