Live - Laugh - Love

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

What A Weekend

Coming back after a holiday weekend is never easy but it is easier today since the weekend was so much fun. We had a blast canoeing and playing on the river. We had dinner on the river one night which was awesome. Nathan got to play in the water and see all sorts of wild life. I lost a shoe in the 3 foot deep mud, but it was all in good fun.

Keeping in mind this is my craft blog, here are some of my latest listings:

White Bath Poof



Just $4.50 to wash yourself in spa quality luxury!

Neutral Poof Set




Entire set is $6.00 for the poof and scrubbies!

I also made a toddler hat and have more newborn hats coming soon!

I got great news that I won the contest for Tickleworm's giveaway pouch! I'm so excited and I really admire her work. Read earlier posts for a link to her site.

I hope everyone had a wonderful 3 day weekend! Now get back to work!

No comments: