Live - Laugh - Love

Thursday, May 14, 2009

New Yarns on Order!

I love love love buying new yarn. This is the reason I have so many in my closet and craft room I can barely keep track, but I can't help it. Yesterday I happend upon a sale for cotton yarn I use to make dish towels and washcloths. I bought 8 different colors! I'm so excited.

I also purchased 5 skeins of this beautiful baby blue mohair called Halo. I can't wait to get my hands on it and see what it wants to become. Maybe a beautiful baby blanket? Or perhaps I can try my hand at a baby sweater? We shall see what happens but I am very excited about the prospects!

I've been knitting a scarf for the last few weeks (as you can probably guess, I haven't been spending much more time than a few rows a night) and it's turning out very cool. It is with the same yarn as I worked with for my Summer tote.

These colors mixed make a very bright and fun scarf. I will post once finished for sure!

Here is to being finally done with finals and spending a little time doing what I love!

No comments: