Live - Laugh - Love

Saturday, May 23, 2009

New patterns = lots of fun!

I have been having a lot of fun with some new patterns I purchased or got off the web. First there was this:



It's a 2T-4T toddler beanie. I've listed it on my ETSY site for $5 plus shipping. It's very cute. My first hat done with a pattern instead of my own creation.

Then there was this:



I've learned how to make Bath Poofs and I've been having a blast. This one was my first and I've made another one and now I'm working on one. I plan to have a few up on Artfire and Etsy later this weekend. I need to take pictures and my camera has a dead battery.

I'm not JUST working on my sites this weekend. We have family in town and it has been tons of fun. We went on the boat this afternoon and got to spend some time at dinner and went to the ice cream parlor by the river. Nathan is having a great time showing off :) Such a little ham.

No comments: