Live - Laugh - Love

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

It's Raining, It's Pouring

Today's song of the day is It's Raining, It's Pouring. I know...doesn't really have much substance but that's exactly what's going on today. It's raining and it's pouring and everyone is really crabby. I'd love to be at home, watching horrible TV, and crocheting those adorible new little beanies for my Etsy and Artfire sites. I have my Bath and Beauty items on showcase today and I'm hoping for a ton of hits. Tomorrow I'm showcasing my scarves. I'm hoping for a lot of hits and perhaps even some sales! ::crosses fingers::

I'm thinking about holding a giveaway. It's going to need some prep but I think I could make it work. Maybe sometime in June for these cute beanies I'm getting together. I'm taking pictures of them this afternoon and should have them up today sometime.

No comments: