Live - Laugh - Love

Monday, May 18, 2009

Bottle it Up

I forgot to have a song of the day for Sunday but the one for Saturday worked really well since it was a great day and very sunny.

Today is turning out to be a wonderful day too. I had a sale on Etsy, which is awesomeness. It has been a very long time since that happened. I sold my cream colored scarf to Australia which is pretty cool! It's fun to think that something I made will be traveling to Australia where someone will be wearing it!

I'm still working on my newest baby blanket. I realized last night that it is going to take me longer then I thought. I figured I was further than I really am but it's progress. I find that items I make in white are big sellers. Look for many more white items in my shop to come ;)

Today's song of the day is "Bottle It Up" by Sara Bareilles. I'm in a very "all you need is love" kind of mood today and keeping my mind on what really is important to me besides all the little crap that happens daily. :)

No comments: