Live - Laugh - Love

Friday, May 8, 2009

Happy Birthday!

My son is 4 years old today.

There's a lot that happened before he was born. I was put on bed rest for most of the pregnancy. He wanted to come out at just 5 months along. I knew then we had an impatient one on our hands. ;) He was actually a month early when he came. We couldn't stop him any longer. He had enough of us pushing back because he was ready.

Today he's the same way. Always up early and ready to go. He hates waiting for anything is very impatient...just like his mother. Today he's four and I can't help but think about how amazing he has made the last 4 years of my life.

From the time he was born until today, no one has made me so angry, scared, confused, worried, happy, giggly, or content. He is the most precious gift.

I know most moms feel this way about their children. It would be a shame to not. I pray that all the moms I know have an excellent mother's day!

I'm going to relish in the company of my husband and son this weekend and remind myself that is what life really is about.

No comments: