Live - Laugh - Love

Sunday, November 6, 2011

And I Thought I'd Have Time!

When I graduated last month I thought for sure I'd have more time to do all the things I felt like I was missing out on...like crocheting, dishes, spending time with my kiddos. However, I'm finding that I don't have anymore time then I had before. I'm not exactly sure how I did school work!

I got a rush of orders recently and that took away from a few projects I was doing for some friends. Glad to have the business though and I'm so thankful for the people who find my little shop without me doing much advertising right now. I really am blessed with those that come to my shop and chose to purchase from me as there are a zillion other shops on Etsy.

Now that those projects are over I'm working on a blanket for a friend of mine. I posted a picture of it last time I blogged but I've changed my mind 50 times since then...here is the pattern I ended up going with.


The colors are a little washed out with my phone camera but they really work well together and they match the color scheme the momma has all planned out for their little girl. My friend is purchasing this for her boyfriend's sister. I can't wait to get it all done and then put an adorable bow around it! In fact, I want to make another one like it for another friend of mine who is having a baby this month.

This is another new pattern I've been working on. I made hats for my boys for the fall and they turned out pretty cute. While getting Jacob to stay in one place is difficult, here are some more pictures of the hats on the boys.



My shop is closed right now while I'm taking care of some of the out of store orders I've been getting. I have a few hat orders from work people to get done before the end of this month too. I'm also working on some new inventory for the shop as well! Stay tuned for pictures of more projects and sneak peeks to store additions once I'm ready to reopen!

Happy November!

No comments: