Live - Laugh - Love

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Little Blankies

Nothing is more special to my little guys then their blankies. Honestly, Nathan loved his blankie till he was 4 and even now when he finds it he cuddles it as if it is a long lost friend. Jacob has a blankie too...there is nothing that can make him feel better like his blankie can. In fact, he finds in tough to fall asleep at night without it.

This is why when I make blankets for little ones I'm really careful to make them special because I know how special they could be! I was really excited when a friend of mine asked me to do a blanket for her a few months ago...and while it has taken me to the wire to get it done it is finally complete.


This blanket is in Vanilla,Chocolate, and Pistachio. How awesome is that name combination? It is very cute for both a boy or girl but this is going to a special little girl that is due very very soon. It measures 33" wide and about 30" long.

I am excited to have been a part of this project and it might actually get out in the mail tomorrow!

Next on the list: 3 little girl hats for a friend of mine to give to her nieces at Christmas. All will be similar but different girly colors. Having 2 boys, it's nice to do some girly stuff! I also have another baby project to get done and should probably make myself a winter hat!

Time to get hookin'!

No comments: