Live - Laugh - Love

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Hot Off The Hook: TEDDY BEARS

I have been working on a special project.

ISN'T HE ADORABLE??? I love him. He's going to a good home where a little girl was just born. She can grow up with him! Isn't that sweet? Soft wool make up his outer layer. It is felted for extra softness and duribility. He is filled with polyester surpreme fiberfill.

Teddy is made with safety eyes and nose so it is less likely that they will fall off and be a hazard for baby to choke on. This ribbon is not attached and recommended to take off prior to giving it too baby. In this case it matches the ribbon on the blanket that I'm also giving to the new little muffin. He is a smaller bear measuring 8.5 inches tall but little kiddos need a teddy they can really grip without tripping over themselves.

Because they are handmade with love and quality materials I'm going to have them in my store for $40 each. I should have the first one listed in a few days. They'll be made to order so you can expect a 2-3 week lead time after purchase.

The End!

No comments: