Live - Laugh - Love

Monday, August 1, 2011

Hot off the Hook: Fingerless Gloves

I've been dying to try some projects that are not baby oriented but it's hard when I have the shop that is mainly baby items and so many of my friends are having little ones. I went to my favorite yarn store and bought some new Borrocco Flicker in grey. It's a baby alpaca and acrylic mix with a beautiful silver flec. I saw it and HAD to have it. But, what to do with it???

I pulled out a pattern I had yet to try and was very happy with how easily it worked up. The yarn was perfect for the pattern too!

Fingerless gloves have recently made a huge comeback. I was not impressed until I started seeing the handmade ones on Etsy. They just looked super soft and warm. I purchased a pattern from someone new. http://www.etsy.com/shop/JaybirdDesigns?ref=pr_shop_more She has a lot of super cute designs for my fellow crochet addicts to check out.


They're not listed in the store yet, but if you are interested send me a conversation at www.jessmiloo.etsy.com and we can work out pricing depending on the type of yarn you are looking for :) Hopefully I'll get them listed soon, but first I need to get some better photographs.

Hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend!

No comments: