Live - Laugh - Love

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Back to the Grind

It has been really hard to get back into the swing of things this week. One week ago today we lost Grandpa and two weeks ago today I lost a dear Uncle. Mike is back from the grind of doing season shows and we're working on getting back into a schedule of picking up the kids from daycare, dinner, play time, sleep for kids, school, and so on. Day 2 and we're still out of wack but it's to be expected.

Only two more weeks of summer before Nathan starts 1st grade. I can't believe how old he has gotten and how fast it really does go. He did get the teacher I was rooting for so that is a blessing. She just seems like she wants to have fun with the kids. Nathan needs that in order to relate it to learning. He wont do what he doesn't have fun doing. I guess that's part of being six.

Hard to believe is that I only have 2 more weeks of class before starting my last class to end my Masters. That's 8 more weeks of school and then I'll be done :) ::insert happy dance here::

K - I am exhausted. Time for bed!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Eight more weeks... woot!!!