Live - Laugh - Love

Saturday, August 29, 2009

My Busy Life!

Wow! This week almost feels like it didn't exist.

Work has been my main priority. I've started training and it has been an eye opening experience. There's a lot to do in regards to making the work conditions better and get in compliance with new initiatives. I'm overwhelmed but really excited about what's to come. I'm happy to be part of the change...lets put it that way.

My first school week came and went. I did pretty well and my second week has started. Honestly, with my new 12 hour work days I've not done very well at starting but I'm hoping to get on it this afternoon while grandpa and grandma take Nathan for some fishing and an overnight stay.

Nathan is doing well. He's just moving along until preschool starts in 2 weeks. He's very excited and I know he's going to do just fine. They seperate the kids by ages (Nate is in the oldest class) and he's going to be a Frog. He tells this to everyone he meets. It's pretty cute.

Today is my husband's 29th birthday! We'll be hanging out with a friend of his later this afternoon and we're all supposed to go camping. I might just forgo the camping (reaching the low 40s tonight) and catch up on school work. I could really use some fun adult time though. It has just been an insane week.

The shop has been busy and I'm behind again in orders. I feel bad. I need to spend some time this morning with the admin part of everything and then get my booty on the couch and start making hats! I've been thinking of taking a small vacation to catch up on orders...lets see how much I get done this weekend.

I think that's it for now. It has just been a crazy life, but I love it. Hopefully I'll get some more blog time this week and can show you what I've been working on!

No comments: