Live - Laugh - Love

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Loads of New Listings

I have a ton of new listings on my Etsy site right now...

Suzanne Hunt from Something Me Photography really out did herself with amazing photography and even a selection of new banners for me! I'm having fun listing new items and updating my shop. I recommend checking her out at www.somethingmephotography.com.

I'm really hoping for sales. Funny story - I have a coworker who asked me to do a hat and scarf for her daughter's American Girl doll. Well, it looked so cute that I'm doing two more sets for her daughter's friend's dolls and matching hats for the girls! Perfect! Who knew I'd be doing doll clothes as a side business? I'll take it! Though I'm hoping for BIG SALES in the fall and winter season I would be happy with some sales now too! LOL!
Be sure to stop by the Etsy store and check out the new listings! Let me know what you like and what you don't! I want to make sure I'm in tune with my buyers!

No comments: