Live - Laugh - Love

Friday, August 21, 2009

Bad, Bad, Blogger!

I have been a horrible blogger this week!!! I've been so busy with work, starting school and this wholesale order (pictured below) that I haven't had a chance to do anything but crochet in my free time.

I was so excited about this order! I love these beanies and being able to make many of them was awesome. I love the bright colors!

My shop has been super busy! I've been very blessed lately. Rarely does a day go by where someone isn't at least asking about a custom order or ordering something. I've been loving every minute of it but is getting overwhelming, especially now that school has started. I'm just going to keep plugging away!

Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

A little about us... said...

I just ordered and recieved ones of these hats. It's even better in person! SO CUTE!

Thanks!