Live - Laugh - Love

Monday, June 8, 2009

Rain, Rain, Go Away!

I love the rain but today it is really bogging me down. I'm not sure if it is the weather or I'm catching something but it has been hard to keep up today.

I got a few more earflap hats done this weekend and I plan to take pictures and even list them on Etsy in the next few days. My friend is actually going to have her daughter help me out and take the pictures on her little sisters. This will work until I can get my friend, a professional photographer, to take the pictures. I'm very excited about how they're all turning out.

Other then that I've been purchasing some Father's Day cards and keeping my eye on this purse that I am dying to buy.

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?ref=pounce&user_id=6555118

My friend bought one from the same shop and it's great quality. I just need a little more time to save up!

No comments: