Live - Laugh - Love

Thursday, June 11, 2009

1st Custom Order


I'm so thrilled with my first custom order! The customer asked for specific baby beanies which I was more than happy to provide but also asked if I did booties to match. I hadn't done booties before but I was more than happy to give it a go. One of my favorite pattern shops is Hectanooga and she was able to provide me with a very simple pattern to complete the project. I'm excited I was still able to complete the project in the time I first gave the customer for just the beanies! However, I did have one of them in stock already :)

I've sent her the pictures and we'll see how she likes the sets. Once approved I'll list them and go from there! So exciting!

I also still have many more earflap hats to complete! Here's a pic a friend of mine took of her kids wearing two of my creations. Aren't they adorible?

No comments: