Live - Laugh - Love

Monday, June 29, 2009

A Great Weekend and Some Flat Top Hats

My best friend was in town this weekend. She lives in California, where I grew up. I live in Minnesota where I moved after I married. We get to hang out about twice a year. Few and far between, but we have some great times when we're together. We got our hair done, pedicures, and some much needed time out on the town. It was a ton of fun.

Surprisingly, I still had some time to work on a few new hats for a custom order. I plan to make more of these and have them in my shop soon. They're flat top hats, used mostly in photography studios. I had a great time making these up. She picked out some great color combinations.


I really love the brown and blue together. I will be using that combination for some more beanies and hats to carry in my store.

Hope everyone else had a great weekend!

No comments: