Live - Laugh - Love

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

My Bookend!

I cannot wait! Two more days (well technically 36 hours from now) my BEST FRIEND will be in town!!! She's more than a Best Friend, she's my bookend. We really complete eachother and both being fairly comedic, we also feed off eachother. It's going to be exciting to have her around for a few days since things have been so crazy!

I just bought a BUNCH of really awesome cards from a great shop that I think you should know about. She has a good deal on shipping this month! I bought a Fathers Day card from her shop and it was AWESOME. Very well made. I was so impressed that I picked up 6 more cards today!


http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5564727

Take a visit and do some shopping!!!


Have a great day!

1 comment:

Karen Giron said...

Hi Jessica! You rock! Thanks so much for the shout-out and I'm so happy you liked your FD card. I'll get your new cards in the mail today!