Live - Laugh - Love

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My Favorite Scarves


Alright, these scarfs are near and dear to my heart. First off, it's the best yarn I've ever worked with. It's called Andean Silk, a merino wool, silk, and alpaca blend. It's SO soft and very lightweight but knit in a double stitch with two skeins at once so it will keep out any winter chill! I made one in a dark heather for myself! It really is my favorite scarf. I'm selling them for $28.
I'm waiting for some of these to sell before I make anymore. Last thing I want is a crazy amount of inventory and no takers! I signed them up for a showcase tomorrow. We shall see!
I'm lovin' being on Etsy and having fun creating. I'm currently working on a baby blanket for a friend. She's due beginning of next month and I should have it done this weekend. It's adorible. I'll have pics up soon hopefully.






No comments: