Live - Laugh - Love

Friday, January 9, 2009

Bamboozled Scarf



I made this scarf over Christmas but was debating on keeping it or not. This scarf has many colors and almost looks like a calico cat! Brown, black, cream, grey, and tan are the most predominant colors in this scarf. It's nice and long but also wider than I normally make my scarves. This makes it perfect for keeping out the chill!Made with two skeins at once in double stitch so it's extra thick and warm.


It's made with bamboo yarn, which was pretty pricey for my tastes but actually my husband picked it out. He liked that it was from a renewable resource and was so super soft. I think it might have had more to do with that we were in Hobby Lobby for so long and he just threw the skeins in the cart because he was tired of being there. At first, I didn't care for the colors but while knitting I fell in love with them. Like I said, I almost kept this for myself!
This scarf can be purchased from my ETSY site for $30.

No comments: