Live - Laugh - Love

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

All Work and No Play!

School is insane right now. I'm taking a 2 week statistics course and the concensous from people I tell is "well, that was retarded!" Good to know...too late it's a week into the two weeks and I'm stuck.

All this school work (from the time I get home from work until I go to bed pretty much) has really cut into my time to knit. I have a baby blanket to get done in the next two weeks and I'd love to get a couple more scarves out on my etsy site before winter ends. I have enough yarn for more than a few and I'd like to use up some inventory before going to buy some more. I'd love to get some more yarn for some awesome projects in my head but I can't cost justify it, especially with nothing in my shop really selling right now. I did make some business cards up. Hopefully posting those here and there will promote the shop locally at least. I also went against my better judgement and purchased a showcase spot under clothing items. No sales and not even a lot of looks. Bummer.

Oh well! Time to cheer up and keep on keeping on! Hopefully after this week I'll have some more time to knit and be happy!

No comments: