Live - Laugh - Love

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Sick - Blech.

Oh man, oh man. It’s just the beginning of the cold and flu season and here I am, sick. It’s nearly 1:30am and I can’t sleep. My nose is clogged, my head is pounding, and my body has the chills. I’m up sucking on a cough drop and praying that the Advil Cold and Sinus starts kicking in. I have zip, zero, nada sick time at work so that means no soup and blankets for Jessica. I’ve got to get through this.

I am especially upset because I have finally finished my finals for school and have a week off in between classes. This is great because normally there is no time in between and right now work doesn’t want to pay for my next class. It’s about financial statements and apparently in marketing there is no real reason to know that stuff. Which I understand, but I can’t afford a $2,000 class on my own either. YIKES. Wish me luck.

Yeah, so I finished finals and this will give me time to work on some fall orders and presents for people right??? Not if I’m sick! I have some awesome new patterns too which I will not be able to test out either. So, dear sickness, it is time to leave and find someone else (not in this household) because to be honest I do not have the time, sick leave, or money to deal with you.

I don’t think it cares.

No comments: