Live - Laugh - Love

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter

Happy Easter everyone! I hope everyone had a great time with their families and friends. We actually got to sleep in until 7:30 this morning which was pretty awesome. When we woke up Nathan was anxious to go outside and see if the Easter Bunny had made it. Lucky for me, Mike started a wrestling match with him so that I could sneak out and get the basket on the back deck. By the time he was dressed he remembered that the Easter Bunny was supposed to have been here. He ran outside and got his basket.


As he looked in his basket he asked me "mommy, how did the Easter Bunny know that I wanted Play Dough?" I told him that the Easter Bunny was very smart, just like Santa. He smiled and started to play.

We had a great time playing and then it was church time. After that was time to go to Grandma and Grandpa's for lunch. Yum! Ham, potatoes, asparagus, and apple pie. Yum!

Neighbor kids were out playing so we let Nathan go too. He had a fun time with a little girl who was 5. He has decided she is his new best friend, though he can't seem to remember her name :)


Alright, and one last one of my hot hubby showing me some love!


I hope everyone had a fantastic day!

No comments: