Live - Laugh - Love

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Vacation!!

Huzzah! I have been in the deep need for a vacation for quite some time. The last time I took an actual vacation from work was a year ago...no wait, maternity leave which was 15 months ago. Crap. I need me some fun!

We are flying into Vegas Tuesday morning. My sister is picking us up from the air port and then we're going to the Hash House A Go-Go and meeting my BESTEST FRIEND for some breakfast. She will be there celebrating her 30th birthday. I feel bad missing the party but at least I will be there the day after for some birthday updates.

Then we will drive the 1.5 hours to my parent's house in Laughlin. HURRAY! I cannot tell everyone how much I cannot wait to hug my parents. I'm sure they feel the same about hugging me and my family. :) They haven't seen the kids in nearly a year.

The next 3 days will be spent hanging out with them and MY NIECE! I haven't seen Beth since I got married 8 years ago. She and I grew up more like sisters rather than Aunt and Niece. I tear up just thinking about how long it has been. I cannot wait for her to meet my babies.

Party part party till Saturday. Saturday is my grandmother's memorial. We are seeing family that I haven't seen in about 5 years. Nathan was a year old when we saw this side of the family and most of them were not at that that event. Nathan will have lots of cousins to play with. :)

Then back to my parent's house for two more days of play time before we come home! During this time I'll be doing my LAST WEEK of class for my Masters. I plan to have some sort of celebration while I'm out there. OH and Mike and I are hoping to squeeze in a date night so we can celebrate our 8th Wedding Anniversary in the town we were married!

I CAN'T WAIT!

No comments: