Live - Laugh - Love

Thursday, April 21, 2011

NEW Hot off the Hook! Adult Sized Slouchy Beret!!!

My most beautiful friend, Amy, is featuring this hot off the hook, newly crocheted, adult sized beret in "woodlands" colors!


This beret is stunning in person as the blues, browns, reds, and burnt oranges flow perfectly together. I love self stripping yarn! This is from Lions Brand Tweed Strips in Woodlands. It's bulky but very light weight. You hardly feel it's on your head so it is perfect for spring and cool summer nights camping.


The button is MY FAVORITE PART because it's made from a cherry tree branch that has fallen off the ground. The maker is out of Michigan and collects the branches to cut down and resue for buttons! Each button is unique and beautiful. You can find them here.

I've listed this at $30 in my shop. It's 22" wide which is standard size adult but I'll adjust if your head is larger or smaller. If you want it in a baby, kid, or preteen size, please let me know and we can adjust cost.

You can see the listing here!

2 comments:

The Hunt Family said...

looks awesome jessica!

Barb said...

I just saw one of your pictures on Tammy's facebook page, and I followed it to your etsy site. I've been looked for someone local who knits and/or crochets. I have a 6-month-old daughter and I'd love to purchase some things from you. Are you in the winona area? If so, how do I find you?