Live - Laugh - Love

Saturday, April 25, 2009

New Etsy Listings


Whoo hoo! I finally got my behind in gear and updated my Etsy site. I've had most of those listings for at least a week, some more than a month, and just got around to doing it. Laaaaazy!

The baby hat featured above is very soft and lightweight. It's perfect for 3-6 month old babies who still need head protection in the Spring time! Wonderful as a shower gift and pefectly paired with some of the blankets my mother in law has in her shop. Just $5!!



This scarf is one I've been working on and off on for months! It is made with a newer stitch I learned on the knitting loom called alternate stitch. I plan on making more but they are very time consuming. I love the colors in this yarn. It's made with Lion Brand Homespun which is very fluffy and fun to work with. I almost kept this one for myself but being in need of some dollars for a bathroom renovation I figured I could get at least some extra paint or something fun for selling this.

I'm currently working on a purse for summer time. It's got a very bright pink, red, yellow, and orange base with a bright orange finish. I'll be working on it this weekend in my free time and hope to get it posted sometime next week. Also updated are some new purses my Aunt Sue made. They're supercute and made very well. Worth the price!

Till next time,
Jessica

No comments: