Live - Laugh - Love

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Hot Off The Hook: Ribbed Newborn Sized Baby Beanie and Diaper Cover



Hot off the hook! I've been working this weekend on a new quick and easy pattern which has amazing results! This ribbed pattern was from one of my favorite Etsy Pattern sellers Hectanooga. Her patterns are easy to follow and produce awesome results. If you are a fellow hooker, I highly recommend her store.

Anyways, back to the new listing...they're SUPER CUTE and reasonably priced. Only $10 for the beanies and $17.50 for the hat and diaper cover set.

Made with a super soft baby acrylic yarn it will not irritate baby skin. This is sure to please either your mother to be as a shower gift or as a photo prop for all my photographer friends. It is simple so it will make for a great photograph without taking away from the little bundle of joy :)




Also available in listings for the hat only. I can make it in the following sizes and colors:

Sizes
0-3 months
3-6 months
6-9 months
9-12 months

Colors:
Yellow
Pink
Light Baby Blue
Little Boy Blue
Light Purple
Bright Green
White
Cream

If you don't see a size or color you want or need let me know and I can work to fill your request.

No comments: