Live - Laugh - Love

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas Presents

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

I started this blog to feature stuff I was working on but I have been so bad at updating about that. Right now I am working on a few things including scarves for Chhristmas presents. My new co-workers plus bowling league Secret Santa...that is 4 to make this weekend! I should have started a while ago but didn't really think about it.

I am also working on a baby blanket for my cousin. Hopefully I can feature it later. It is turning out really cute. I learned how to do granny squares and I'm having a ton of fun doing them.

The times I'm not working hard on these scarves I'm busy working on keeping my 5 year old busy. This morning we made Christmas ornaments for our tree. We made one for Molly and one for Jacob and then made a few presents! I am excited about how they turned out. Decorated by Nathan with love ;)

Alright, time for a quick shower and then back to scarves and possibly school work. Too much to fit into an already booked weekend!

No comments: