Live - Laugh - Love

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Snowriffic

We're supposed to be getting a blizzard this evening. 6-18 inches which is a pretty wide range. I love how weather people can be that vague and still get paid. It's like me saying "we will get between 100 and 10,000 units out today" Just isn't acceptable that way is it? However, I guess that's why they get paid the big bucks...and I do not.

Today we heard the baby's heartbeat for the first time. We are at 13 weeks and SO EXCITED. Hearing the heartbeat always makes it that much more real. I started crying and I could tell Mike was 100x more relieved now that we could hear it. Best sound ever.

Well, here is to the blizzard. We shall see how bad it actually gets. Hopefully not to bad and people show up to work tomorrow.

No comments: